Thursday, May 8, 2008



So, Heather has been at me to photo some of the little books and such that i've made over the last few years, so here goes.
This one is an album of Strausbourg that i made in an altoid box. I painted the box first, then did some stamping on it, and finally Mod Podged it. Not sure that I laquered it the best way. There were air bubbles, and it ended up soaking into the little tag on the front. Live and Learn. I love the numbered pages with the corresponding list of captions on the inside cover. I mounted the photos on a
ribbon and used that to do the accordion thing. I really like the "tab" type function of the end of the ribbon so you can easily pull out the photos. There is a little red rivet on the end of the folded ribbon. It makes me happy.




















5 comments:

Debbie said...

Too Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I really like this one a lot!

Hawaii book! ;)

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! I've heard so much about your cute albums ( and seen a couple of them) so I'm glad you're finally sharing them with us!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Emily, I wasn't paying attention and hit the anonymous button by mistake - chalk it up to another "senior moment"

Anonymous said...

Emily, I love working with the tins, I'll have to swipe this ideal from you one day. This is really cute.