Monday, August 25, 2008

Fun Halloween Purchases


SO, i moved to San Jose. See? I have a good reason why ii haven't posted in a long time.



I'm a little bit settled now, have my computer and printer and stuff set up at least. I unpacked my crafty stuff yesterday, but it's nowhere NEAR as organized as Heather's space yet. I'm working on getting everything around here pretty so i can show you my house. It was built in the 50's. I feel very much like a 50's housewife here because the neighbors are SO nice. Seriously, i've met more of my neighbors here than i have everywhere else combined.



I found a little scrappy store just around the corner and went shopping today. It's all so pretty together.



Halloweeny Goodness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not even gonna' tell you that D is sittin' here next to me giggling his head off and saying "I can't believe she has a crafty blog!" Oh wait, I said I WASN'T going to tell you that! *wink*

Now I need that Teresa Collins Halloween stuff. Thanks a lot. =)

Anonymous said...

What fun stuff!! I see another little stamp I HAVE to get my hands on! Glad you're settling in and posting again!