Friday, January 9, 2009

Sharing a Spark!

But it's not mine!! My mom has decided to try to spark, but she doesn't have a blog to post on. So she sent me her cute creation. I don't think that she did it so i'd post it, but she didn't tell me not to.


I wanted to do the challenge, but i just never sat down in my crafty room. Next week all make myself. Here's a pic of a christmasy wreath i made though.
I think that i need to buy a bigger wreath form. I had planned on being able to see the red ribbon wrapped wreath (tongue twister, whew. Even hard to type) through the paper numbers. I do like that it looks messy though. Ah well, a work in progress.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Mom's card is adorable! And so is your wreath - will have to remember this idea for next year!

Anonymous said...

I think it's good that you posted it! It's really cute! (And I like that the whole card was the envelope too! I remember buying those when I was younger - only tiny and Hello Kitty!) =)

Colleen said...

I love the card! Thanks for sharing!

Glenda J said...

Both projects are fantastic!

Kelly said...

I found your blog! I like the WDW journal. Nice.