Wednesday, October 8, 2008

itinerary




We are going to WDW. (Walt Disney World for those of you who don't know the approved abbreviation). My daughter is 4, the perfect age to go right? I wanted to make her something that would help her out and be a little interactive. I made her an itinerary.





It's a little book that shows her in Pics what we are doing each day. We're going with Heather and Dave who are Disney experts, so everything is planned and organized. They made a scedule that i printed out that has every morning , afternoon, evening activity plus meals, resturaunts and reservation numbers. This helped a lot. I went to Flickr and chose a good pic of everything we were going to do. So now Ella will be able to have fun trying to find how the picture ties into what we're doing each day. Hopefully.





I left space on each day so that she can tuck souvenirs in, and there are pages in the back too. If I REALLY need to, i can take the book apart and add pages between days. I think it'll work out really well. I'll let you know.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute book!